delicious

Search This Blog

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Method 3

Method 3: Some jumping off points for your blog post might be: How do you feel about these tools and concepts? Do you see great benefits for use in libraries? Overall, would you say that you are more excited or more cautious/skeptical about cloud computing?

Cloud computing came in very handy yesterday....For some strange reason Microsoft Word wasn't functioning properly yesterday when I had my last assignment due for a UNT class. Documents wouldn't open properly or save. Luckily I've been using dropbox and my husband has Word on his laptop. So I was able to save what i've done all semester to dropbox and finish on his (slow and NOT Pink) laptop. I've used google docs in the creation of a glogster page: http://bonnerlibary.edu.glogster.com/?

Using google docs for this project didn't require teachers to have to open or save any downloads. I see many numerous benefits to using these apps in libraries: online availability collaboration opportunities I am very excited about cloud computing. It further avails us to working together not in just small groups in the classroom but across the globe.

No comments:

Post a Comment