delicious

Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Method 6

I selected this video as part of a unit I did for a class assignment. It is a popular unit in second grade. Video I chose:
Likes:
A variety of videos for professional and personal use. There are some that are appropriate for use in the classroom. Turning the comment feature off is a helpful option, especially if you are uploading student projects. Embed code feature is good to use to bypass district filters.
Dislikes:
Some are very inappropriate. Some people leave very cruel comments. Some of the recommended videos (based on my previous views) are completely unrelated. You have to use a third party app to download videos (big hassle!) I also don't like the annoying ads

In terms of library websites, youtube can be used to:
promote new titles, events; hold contests

No comments:

Post a Comment