delicious

Search This Blog

Friday, January 8, 2010

Method 12



What were your favorite discoveries or exercises on this learning journey?
Using flickr because I've never used it before and didn't see the practical applications to using it in the library and my personal life.

How has this program assisted or affected your lifelong learning goals?
This program has inspired me to develop a Personal Learning Network and frequently contribute to it and apply what I learned in my daily practices.

Were there any take-aways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you?
no

What could we do differently to improve upon this program’s format or concept?
I don't know if it would be practical to target to some of the assignments or Web 2.0 to the libraries we serve, (academic, public, school...); involve librarians (if you aren't already doing so) at different levels in planning the next two-step.

And last but not least…
If we offered another discovery program like this in the future, would you again chose to participate?

Most definitely.

No comments:

Post a Comment