delicious

Search This Blog

Friday, January 8, 2010

Method 9

Option 1:
I've used google chat to communicate silly messages with my daughters in 6th and 7th grade. I've used yahoo chat in December with two classmates concerning an assignment for one of our graduate library classes. I found it very easy to use and think the methods of using it will greatly enhance services with patrons.

2. Option 2: MeeboMe
I used the Meebome function at the start of this program because I couldn't find out how to register for it. The responder was very polite, knowledgeable, and helpful. blog post titled “Method 9″, tell us about your chat experience. As an elementary librarian I don't use chat; many of my students don't have regular access to the internet at home. I do see it as a viable and valuable feature at the secondary level of education.

No comments:

Post a Comment